Love Christmas and all the presents that come with the holiday season only to find yourself struggling with where to put everything before your holiday break is over? And what about the items you keep stashing away every year like unused gift wrapping supplies and old family ornaments that just end up gathering mildew in your damp basement?
Well, forget all that stress, mess and loss. Get organized this holiday season by investing in seasonal storage space where you can find storage unit types to target the climate you need for your personal possessions.
1) Put an end to the loss of your precious family heirlooms the boast tons of sentimental value, items that simply cannot be replaced or repaired. Finally store them in a safe, controlled environment once and for all for future generations to enjoy.
2) Get monthly rentals with no hassles, and save up front with online special offers.
3) Enjoy easy access to your storage area, no fuss.
4) Rent space and get truck rental fees waived, saving you money to spend on other things.
5) Get your storage unit, all your boxes and other moving supplies, even rent your moving truck – all at one location – locally or online in a click.
6) Choose from over 400 Uncle Bob’s Self Storage facilities throughout the USA with a simply online locator tool for free and let your fingers stop doing the walking through the Yellow Pages.
7) Grow your storage space as your needs grow starting with lockers and moving up to sheds, warehouses and even huge commercial areas.
When you go green by investing in seasonal storage units, you eliminate unnecessary waste of decaying household items that can be enjoyed for generations to come. Let professional movers and storage experts help you take care of what is most important to you while you focus on other pressing matters. And finally get organized and have peace of mind knowing you have invested in your future, and your family’s future, going green, no less. Now that’s a win-win!
Guest Post by Scott Anthony